Automatic Aerosol Soap and Hygiene System
Innovative multi-purpose no-touch hygiene system using world-leading aerosol refill technology to deliver multiple hygiene solutions in and outside the washroom.
“By using environmentally friendly recyclable aluminium refills this product helps you make a serious commitment to reducing plastic waste”
Our Vision Shuffle refill cans are made from high grade aluminium, fully compliant with ISO 14001 (the international standard for environmental management systems). A truly sustainable solution.
The World’s first Aerosol Soap System
All our aluminium refills are sourced from ISO14001 registered plants.
What is the ISO 14001 standard?
ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
- Environmentally-friendly aerosol refills made from 100% recyclable aluminium that’s infinitely recyclable, time and time again
- More eco-friendly than traditional single use plastic bag or bottle soap delivery products
- World’s first soap system in a 100% recyclable aluminium can for efficient soap dispensing
- Innovative multi-purpose system for a range of hygiene solutions in and outside the washroom
SEAMLESS ALUMINUM CAN
- Recyclable aluminium refill cans are more eco-friendly than single use plastic bag or bottle soap delivery products
- No wasted soap – more efficient refill than bag refills
- Blue indicator light shows when there are 100 shots left in the refill
- Revolutionary system simplifies washroom hygiene – one single automatic dispenser with multiple innovative aerosol hygiene applications
- Reliable operation – robust infrared sensors detect hand movement and deliver the perfect amount – and controls usage time after time
- Delivers great value – patent pending dosing system delivers more shots per refill than bag or liquid equivalents
- Automatic dispensing promotes best practice hygiene – touch-free operation prevents cross contamination
- Flexible dosing – normal mist setting for light applications, Booster XL setting for hygiene critical applications
- Great looking stylish design – that’s modern, different and part of the coordinated Hygiene Vision Europe range
VISION SHUFFLE ALUMINIUM REFILLS
PLASTIC BAG-IN-A-BOX & BOTTLE REFILLS
of all aluminium is
RECOVERED AND RECYCLED IN EUROPE
no exporting long distances to suitable
of all plastic packaging is
RECYCLED IN EUROPE
31% of this ENDS UP IN LANDFILL
MOST PLASTIC WASTE IS EXPORTED to developing
countries for recycling
One ton of recycled aluminium saves:
One ton of recycled plastic saves:
Recycling aluminium is a SUSTAINABLE, LOW ENERGY process, achieving 95% REDUCTION IN CARBON
EMISSIONS and rates as the least polluting of all materials when recycled.
1 new can = 20 recycled cans in terms of energy needed in production
VisionShuffle Hand Hygiene refills
than traditional single use plastic bag & plastic bottle soap refills
- Available in Black, Chrome and White
- Own Label options available
Skin care refills
Seat Cleanser+ refill
Better foam and better cleaning delivered
Hand Hygiene+ Spray
Alcohol-based formulation for instant hygienically clean hands
Alcohol Free Hand Hygiene+ Mousse
Alcohol Free based formulation for instant hygienically clean hands
Alcohol-based formulation keeps toilets seats hygienically clean and safe to use – INSTANTLY
Why visionshuffle Foam Wash?
- Popular with washroom users – dense cleansing foam makes hand washing a pleasure, encouraging healthy hand washing habits
- Kind to skin – formulation and aerosol technology produces a rich, dense lather with a single dose. Moisturizers keep hands soft and supple
- Always available and better cost in use – unique world- leading aerosol technology delivers at least 1500+ shots of high performing foam wash
- Luxury FoamWash – that’s kind to hands – fresh perfume and moisturizers prevent drying and keeps hands soft – good for frequent hand washing
Why visionshuffle Hand Hygiene+?
- Best practice hygiene – alcohol-based spray formulation helps to prevent cross contamination and prevents spreadable infection.
- Hand hygiene without water – alcohol works faster and is more effective in keeping hands hygienically clean than soap and water-based products
- Best practice hand care – moisturizing ingredients prevent drying and keep hands soft and supple
- Quick to dry
- Protection at the point of use – with no water required for use, hands can be sanitized at entry points and strategic positions around the building
- Always available – world-leading aerosol technology delivers at least 2000+ shots of high performing hand hygiene spray
Why visionshuffle Alcohol Free Hand Hygiene+Mousse?
All the benefits of visionshuffle Hand Hygiene+ plus:
- Alcohol FREE – No alcohol but no compromise on performance
- Kind to skin – Rich pH neutral mousse, containing glycerine, so gentle on the hands
- No sticky or greasy residue left on hands
- Fast acting long lasting residual efficacy
Why visionshuffle Seat Cleanser+?
- Best practice hygiene – encourages better hygiene standards. Can be used to clean toilet seats, flush handles and door locks
- Instant hygiene – alcohol-based formulation provides immediate protection and dries fast
- Always available – innovative aerosol technology delivers at least 2000+ shots of high performing seat cleanser
- Improved user confidence – a hygienic seat is a safe seat
EFFECTIVE AGAINST Omicron - Covid 19 and SARS-CoV-2.
*Bactericidal, Viricidal & Fungicidal. Meets the requirements of:
EN 1276:2009 – Bactericidal Suspension test for disinfectants,
EN 13727:2012+A2:2015 – Bactericidal Suspension test for disinfectants,
EN 13624:2013 – Fungicidal Suspension test for disinfectants and
EN 14476:2013+A2:2019 – Quantitative Suspension Test for the
Evaluation of Virucidal Activity in the Medical Area. Effective against
all enveloped viruses as defined in EN14476:2013+A2:2019 Annex A,
including all Coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2. EFFECTIVE AGAINST Omicron - Covid 19 and SARS-CoV-2.
visionshuffle automatic dispenser at a glance
- Stylish and slimline design
- Durable, easy to clean ABS dispenser
- Operates on 3 x AA alkaline batteries that last over 1 year
- Red and blue LED indicators to show when batteries and refills need replacing
- Spray switch enables settings
- Fix to wall with double sided tape or screws and fixings
- Height – with table top stand – 32cm
- Width – with table top stand – 10cm
- Dispenser Height – 16cm
- Dispenser Width – 8cm
- Colour – White
Compliant, refill labels meet new REACH regulations, supported by reliable technical specifications
Compliant, dispenser meets WEEE regulations
ECHA registered materials and components used in aerosol refill product
Dispenser and aluminium aerosol refill can be recycled or disposed of according to local regulations
Meets EU standards for health, safety, and environmental protection